Introduction and Table of Contents
May 14, 2011
I am Robert Riversong, prophet, teacher, guide, midwife for a world struggling to be born.
You are a spark of the universal flame. Welcome to the journey.
A New Green History of the World – Clive Ponting
Gaia and the Dying of Anima Mundi – Animate Earth, Stephan Harding
Collision Course with the Future – based on Gus Speth’s The Bridge at the Edge of the World
The Lost Language of Plants – Stephen Harrod Buhner
Five essays on the takeover of American democracy by corporations and how we can – and must – take it back for We the People.
- The Pernicious Fiction of Corporate Personhood
- Corporations are Not People
- Justice Lewis Powell and the Rise of the Corporate State
- “A Constant Preference of Public to Private Interest”
- The People’s Rights Amendment